Branch Manager: Kathleen Talbot email@example.com
The Myrtle Kraft Library is located in the old Portal school next to the Post Office, 2393 S. Rock House Rd.
The mailing address is P.O. Box 16552, Portal, AZ 85632.
The library's phone/FAX number is 520-558-2468.
The services offered at the Myrtle Kraft Library are:
- Books, videos, books on tape, magazines, and newspapers
- Do it yourself ordering from the countywide online catalog (with a library card and pin number)
- Materials in Spanish
- Large type materials
- Talking books
- Interlibrary loan - locating materials countywide and nationwide
- Summer Library for Kids Program and adult programs
- Photocopy service - 10 cents for 8½" x 11", 12 cents for 8½" x 14"
- Fax service - receive or send a fax using your long distance calling card
- Public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Session times may be limited to 15 minutes during high-demand periods. B&W laser printer use 10 cents per page.
- Computer and internet training available - please schedule with a staff person
- Library orientation tours
- Information and reference services (assistance in finding information)