- Compatible eBook readers (includes the Amazon Kindle and Apple iPad)
- Software that must be installed:
- System requirements and installation instructions
- No need for a separate account with OverDrive. Simply use your existing library card number and PIN when prompted to log in.
- Checkout policies:
- You can check out up to 10 eBooks at a time.
- eBooks can be checked out for 21, 14, or 7 days. It's your choice.
- eBooks can be returned early within Adobe Digital Editions, or using OverDrive Media Console v2.3 (or newer) for Android, BlackBerry, and iPhone/iPad..
- Only one concurrent checkout per eBook is possible. So if an eBook is checked out by someone else, you must get on the waiting list. When the eBook becomes available, you will receive an email. You will then have three days to check out your eBook.
- eBooks cannot be renewed, but you can check them out again if they are available when the checkout period ends.
- Your eBook checkouts are not listed in your regular library account. However, you will soon find eBooks in our catalog, alongside print books, audiobooks (both CD and downloadable), DVDs and many other formats.
- Help pages
- eBook how-to guide for your mobile device [PDF]
- Contact support