It's easy to download eAudiobooks with OneClickdigital!
- Access the library's OneClickdigital website.
- Create a free account.
- You will need:
- Library card number
- Email address
- Zip code
- You will be asked to:
- Select your computer's operating system—Windows or Mac
- Select your portable device type (supported devices)
- Create a username and password
- Download and install the OneClickdigital Media Manager*
*Mobile apps for AndroidTM, iPod®/iPad®, and Kindle FireTM are also available.
- Browse, download and enjoy your eAudiobooks!
- A PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Intel Pentium D or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
- The OneClickdigital Media Manager from the Mac App Store is compatible for Mac OS X 10.6.6 and higher.
- The OneClickdigital Media Manager app from the Google Play store is designed to be compatible with Android operating system 2.1 and higher.
iPhone, iTouch, & iPad
- The OneClickdigital Media Manager from the iTunes App Store is compatible with Apple devices on iOS 4.3 and higher.
Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD
- The OneClickdigital Media Manager from the Amazon Android App Store is compatible with the Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.